Friday, Jun 02, 2023 | New Delhi 31*C

Gautam Adani to invest Rs 1.2 lakh crore, Adani Group ready to dominate in these sectors

Gautam Adani-led Adani Group has planned a massive investment. Under this Adani Group will invest approximately Rs 1.2 lakh crore during the financial year 2025. All group companies will implement this investment plan between April 2024 to March 2025.
2 Month ago

Gautam Adani-led Adani Group has planned a massive investment. Under this Adani Group will invest approximately Rs 1.2 lakh crore during the financial year 2025. All group companies will implement this investment plan between April 2024 to March 2025.

This amount is about 40 percent more than FY 2024. Most of these investments will be made in airports, green hydrogen and renewable energy.

70 percent will be spent on renewables and green hydrogen

According to information, Adani Group's next big target is to become Mumbai airport. Traffic at this airport has increased significantly. About 70 percent of the investment plan for the next financial year will be spent on renewable power and green hydrogen. The remaining 30 percent will be spent on airport and port business. Adani Group's EBITDA rose 63.6 percent to Rs. 78,823 crores. Adani Group has made this big investment plan based on increasing profits.

The business of Adani Group is spread across many sectors

Adani Group Chairman Gautam Adani started his business as a commodity trader. He also became the richest person in Asia and the second richest person in the world. Now his business has spread into port, power generation, airport, mining, renewable, gas, data center, media and cement sectors. The Adani Group is the world's second largest solar power company, the country's largest airport operator and has also become the number one company in the port and logistics sector. Apart from this, it is also the second largest cement producer in the country.

Maximum emphasis will be laid on green energy

According to sources, Adani Group's position has become stronger due to the company's increasing steps towards green energy. Over the next 10 years, the group will invest approximately $70 billion in its green business. The company is also building the world's largest renewable park in Khawda, Gujarat. The plant will be spread over an area approximately 5 times larger than Paris. Adani Group currently has 14 airports including Navi Mumbai. Gautam Adani wants to further strengthen its hold in this sector.

Download App from
playstore
appstore

Cryptocurrency News

Bitcoin Price
₹ 23,15,263 -2.89%
Bitcoin Price
₹ 23,15,263 +2.89%
Bitcoin Price
₹ 23,15,263 +2.89%

Advertisement